• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tropical Storm Arlene

SamusAran86

Registered Member
After the pounding Flordia took last year from the series of hurricanes, the first tropical storm of this season has its sights set on the Flordia coast.

Is it going to be another bad season?

I wish everyone in its path the best of luck.

nani1987

Registered Member
Yeah no kidding I have 4 cuzens that live in orlando and they had to replace there roofs last season............. I hope this yr will spare anyone damage and lives........... so all you florida peeps... stay safe.............Nani

Nanner

Registered Member
If I remember correctly they say that this season should be as bad as last as far as number of storms. Guess it just depends on where they show up! Know 2 people quite well in the path of this one (neither totally recovered from the last one....infact one her son JUST started rebuilding his home lost last yr) So far looks like just big rain but it has a chance of getting stronger yet.

Anyone here in the path?

Julie

Registered Member
Oooohhhh...why did I have to find this? Yeah, I'm about 10 min. North of Orlando. I was in the path of ALL the hurricanes last year, TYVM. For those who didn't see it before, I was in the last trimester of preggo with my daughter...lost power all 3 times. Now this year hubby's debating about putting an ad on Craigslist to trade someone some of our stuff for a generator. Now my baby is 8 months old. I don't even want to think about going thru that again. No, no, no, no...maybe if we don't talk about it, it won't happen (yeah, I know - wishful thinking)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well I hope it misses all our friends and is not a bad season either. Looks like we are going to get a lot of the rain from this one. Good luck all of you on the coastal regions!!