Trish Stratus to return for Mania?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Ryuk, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

LordsofPain.net Trish Stratus Hints Possible Match At WWE WrestleMania XXV

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I ama big fan of Trish Stratus, she's arguably the best female wrestler of all time. I would love to see her take Beth Phoenix one on one at Wrestlermania 25, or even Natalya. Those two are the best female wrestlers in the business, so either one would be a good match.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'd like to see Trish come eback at WM. She was a fantastic talent and is definitely THE diva of the past decade. It's a rare thing to be excited about a divas match, but if Trish was to take on Beth Phoenix one on one, i would definitely look forward to it.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Trish Stratus at Wrestlemania 25 would be amazingly awesome. Whether its Natty or Beth...although I prefer Beth at this point because she's more "over" right now.

That's much better then some stupid tag match or throwing a bimbo in there at WM because her nude photos just came out.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I wish she could just come back in general. Everyone laughs at the women's division, but there has been some real talent there and women like Trish need to be there not only to be big names but to train the women who actually try to wrestle.