Movies Trippiest Movie Ever

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Nightsurfer, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Greetings movie goers

I've always loved watching movies that are just weird and out there, you know the ones take you a few times to understand or have some far out meaning. Also those movies that add that trippy affect in them with lighting and/or special affects. You know the ones I am talking about.

Ones like these :

Time Bandits
    A Scanner darkly
    The hunger
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    The Wall
    Clock Work orange

So what movie or movies do you think qualifies for the Trippiest movie ever?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Silent Hill.

For me, nothing beats that.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Neither of you have seen Pi? Yeah, you need to see that if you really want to trip out. Fucked up movie.

4. Nightsurfer

Pi What is that? Have you seen a Scanner darkly or the movie Immortal? Now those are way trippy movies.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It's been quite a while since I saw it, but I remember Jacob's Ladder being pretty out there.

6. Nightsurfer

I forgot about Jacob's ladder. That was a trippy as hell movie. I had to watch that one 3 or 4 times to get it all. Good movie. Thanks for the reminder on that one.

7. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

The first half hour of Fear and Loathing is great. I love all the bats and reptiles but after that the film kind of takes a dip in quality. Great for tripping out though. I love A Scanner Darkley too, after I saw that in the cinema I was completely spaced out.

8. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

RATTIE and Nightsurfer like this.
  9. General-G

General-G Registered Member

10. Nightsurfer

Your right that one is a strange one, but what do you expect from a movie named Alice in wonder land..

Good find, i have never seen that one.