Triple has the booker?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

WEll it's pretty obvious to everyone that Triple H will be a booker when Vince retires or dies. Do you think HHH will be a good booker or not? Do you think he'll be the same as Vince is a make plenty of apperance on television program?

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

If Trips is booking he'll probably still be wrestling, too. I'm sure he'll do what Jarrett did and put the title on himself a ton.

I dont know how he'd be with full power...kinda scares me honestly.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

He will favour himself and his mates such as Boretista and Regal.

4. Babe_Ruth

A lot of people believe that he'll steal the spot light of a lot of wrestlers when he'll be in charge, meaning that he'll be like Vince, he'll go on the show every week and be one of the biggest focus, even more then Vince did himself.

He knows a lot about the business, but I don't believe he would be a good booker, might be wrong though.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It'll be 2 hours of Triple H squashing different wrestlers and him flexing his muscles. Then, after that, he'll go to SmackDown! and ECW and do the same thing... -_-;

I even feel Vince gets in it waaaay too much. Vince and Triple H, I believe, need to relax and stay off the television for awhile.

As for Vince leaving and the possibility of giving Triple H the booking power, then... uh-oh, I hope not. Give it to Eric Bischoff.

6. Millz

I wonder if HHH would ever get so much control he he makes the ultimate decision...who knows. Right now Stephanie has a ton of control but at the end of the day Vince makes the final call.

Im nervous about it...but its not like Triple H has never put someone over before.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah, I was asking myself the same thing, after Vince is done with the WWE who is going to have more control Stephanie or Triple H? A lot of people even believe that HHH is a booker right now. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he does.

I agree with you Vilky, Vince is on the show to many times. The only time I liked him being on there is when he had is feud with Stone Cold.

8. Millz

I dont buy it that he's a booker, yet. He gets in Vince's ear on things and sits in on creative meetings but hell, so does Dave Finlay.

He has a presense backstage but he's not making the calls.

Yet.

9. Babe_Ruth

Yeah, Finley has been in the wrestling meetings for the last few years or so. He'll always have a job with the WWE in my opinion because he knows the business so well.

I don't believe he's a booker just yet either, but he has more say then a lot of the other wrestlers.

10. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Regardless of whether Triple H ends up with more of a voice (as he's perceived as already having) or actual booking power, we could be in much worse hands. The guy, in my opinion, has great experience and a good mind for the business.