Triple H- The Game, King of Kings, Cerebral Assassins RETURN

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Update On Triple H's Return To The Ring,

Posted by PWPIX on 05/06/2009
sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, The Sun

-- In an update on Triple H's eventual return to the ring, he is currently booked to appear on house shows following Judgment Day.
I imagine that he'll face Orton after Judgement Day. I dont see Batista winning the title.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Well Batista has said that one of the fueds he would like to retire with is one with Triple H, so maybe Batista will win the title.

n3wt

Registered Member
HHH is one of my favorite wrestlers and I hate Orton so hopfully he will face Orton and demolish him :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think Orton's reign as the champion will end this quickly. It wouldn't be smart from the WWE in my opinion. I also really hope that Batista doesn't win becaue he's an awful wrestler.

n3wt

Registered Member
I do like Batista but it is because he is a dominate force in the ring, I have always liked the animals like Brock Lesnar, Kane, Goldberg etc.

I didnt realise Orton has just recently had the title, there is no way that wwe will end his reign so quickly then. As I said in one other thread I dont get to watch wwe anymore as we dont have the sports package on the SKY anymore. I tend to watch TNA as its on one of the channels that we have :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Batista reminds me of Ultimate Warrior, he gets a good feedback from the fans because of his size and his strenght. But he's a horrible wrestler in the ring, and he cannot speak on the microphone to save his life. But I have to admit that Batista isn't as bad as Warrior was, but it's pretty darn close.

I was a huge fan of Goldberg, one of my favorite wrestlers to watch of all time, but he also was bad in the ring.

n3wt

Registered Member
I can see what you mean they are powerhouse's in the ring but "Wrestling" is lacking. I suppose it is very rare to see a big wrestler who is agile enough to do Wrestling moves but saying that The Rock is like 6'6'' and he is very agile.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Randy Orton's title reign needs to be a lengthy one. I want him to dominate WWE Raw like Triple H did as the leader of Evolution in 2003. He deserves it being that he's the best in the world today.

Triple H, on the other hand, needs to turn heel or change something.

wooly

I am the woolrus
As I said in one other thread I dont get to watch wwe anymore as we dont have the sports package on the SKY anymore. I tend to watch TNA as its on one of the channels that we have :D
Same here but there's a guy on dailymotion called MATER07 that uploads every episode of RAW, Smackdown, ECW and Superstars the next morning after they're shown on tv. Jeremy Tapp - MATER07 on Dailymotion That's how i keep up to date with everything happening in WWE.

n3wt

Registered Member
Same here but there's a guy on dailymotion called MATER07 that uploads every episode of RAW, Smackdown, ECW and Superstars the next morning after they're shown on tv. Jeremy Tapp - MATER07 on Dailymotion That's how i keep up to date with everything happening in WWE.
Sweet cheers dude I will be checking that out! :D:D:D
------
I just put his page in my favorites :D cheers again mate!

Last edited: