Triple H Possibly Being Moved To SmackDown

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by artk, May 31, 2008.

1. artk

artk Registered Member

Here is a link to the article posted on PWPIX.net

PWPIX.NET : Pro Wrestling Pix : Triple H Possibly Being Moved To SmackDown; Wrestlers Fed Up With Him

Posted by PWPIX on 05/30/2008
    source: www.Gerweck.net

A number of wrestlers have had it with Triple H, and many backstage are described as being on "pins and needles" when it comes to him.

His name has been mentioned as a possible move to Smackdown during the WWE Draft, and a number of wrestlers on the Raw roster would applaud the move. If Triple H is indeed moved to Smackdown, Undertaker would likely be moved over to Raw to take his place.

things could certainly get interesting. I personally think this would help both brands if true.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

It would be better for him to stay on RAW, he is just doing a great job but they have something in the bag for him when he gets to Smackdown.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't think he'll go to Smackdown. I don't think HHH would stand for it.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

I know HHH is the heir to the WWE and all.. but if someone with as much prestige as Undertaker is on Smackdown, I wouldn't push out HHH from being on Friday nights. Besides, even if he is, how is that bad. You'd watch it more often.

5. Doc

Undertaker is my favorite right now and I don't watch Smackdown. I've protested the brand seperation ever since the first draft.

6. padd

padd Registered Member

Oh.. lmao my favorite brand at the moment is Smackdown, only because Undertaker's on it. (and hes not even my favorite wrestler!)

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

The Brand seperation pissed me off also because it always seemed one brand had much better stars then the other and you wouldn't watch the other one.

I always wanted to see a switch between Taker and Trips because it seems like forever since they've been on the other show and that could really create some new rivalries and storylines.

Maybe a reincarnation of the HBK/Taker feud of old, now that'd be sweet.

8. padd

padd Registered Member

Well of course 1 brand has much better stars than the other! 1 brand is for young talent mostly and the other is for big time eventers. There's no point of having a brand extension if both brands are full of star studded veterans. Get experience on Smackdown, one day move onto Raw and make big money.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

So if Smackdown is for the youth why do they have the Undertaker? why not switch the undertaker for a youth like John Cena or Randy Orton?

10. Doc

Zigs, this is exactly what I want to see. Orton needs to work on his charisma/mic skills if at all possible. Cena needs to work on his ring skills. They'd both be huge draws for Smackdown and have large enough fan bases to carry some viewers over.