Triple H official thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well since Triple H became a 12 time World Championship last night. I think it's well deserving to make the next official thread about him. I was wondering what were your feelings about the King of Kings?

I will post my opinions after we get a few replies.

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

I have a ton to say about Hunter. My feelings have changed so many times about this guy and I dont have time to say alot right now.

But I will say this. He deserve to be WWE champion. I just wish he woulda won a one on one match

3. artk

artk Registered Member

Triple H is one of my all time favorite wrestlers. He makes a good heal or face, and puts on one hell of a show. What else can you say?

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

He deserves more the hype he gets now, but great wrestler, didn't let the fans down during the DX times.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

The statistics are there, he's the best in the business today. He's a grand slam champion, a 12 time world champion and has been apart of some of the greatest storylines ever.

the man creates stars by constantly taking the fall to guys like Shelton and Batista.

I think it's a shame people think he only gets far becuase of his relationship with stephanie... boo!

6. Millz

I went through a faze where I hated Triple H. It was around the time he married Steph in real life and just wouldnt lose to anybody. He seemed like the Jeff Jarrett of WWE at the time.

I've changed my tune now. He's putting over guys like Orton, Hardy, Cena, just to name a few. He's a pro, a talented guy, a future HOF and the best going right now.

7. Babe_Ruth

I've been on the fence with Triple H many times, I always hate him when he was a heel, because he always cheated to win the Title and you always knew that he was going to cheat and you always knew that he was going win. I couldn't stand that.

I always liked him better has a face, he's more funny and he puts on a better wrestling match in my opinion. Hopefully he'll stay has a face, because I enjoy him more when he's a face then a heel.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Well as a Heel wasn't he supposed to cheat?

9. Millz

That's what heels are for I do believe.

10. Babe_Ruth

Not ever Heel cheats, look at Orton he's a heel right now and he's not cheating to win every matches he has. But I do agree that heels should cheat to win, but not like everytime they have a match for the title like Triple H did back in the day and you always knew he was going to grab the sledgehammer to cheat, which I hated.