Triple H is making me sick [SPOILERS from last weeks SD!]

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Sep 4, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Enough is enough! When he came to SmackDown! after the draft I decided to give him another chance and he blew it this last SmackDown! episode.

During the end of his match with Shelton this pass week Khali walked out to distract Triple H, and guess what, Triple H STILL won. Give me a break. Seriously. Triple H wouldn't take one for the team and lose ONE match? Does he really need it? Even if Shelton did win, it wouldn't have been cleanly due to Khali causing the distraction.

I think we can all agree that Shelton is a great wrestler with lots of talent, so if Triple H lost to him it wouldn't have been some sort of embarrassment or anything, just a lost against a good wrestler.

Now that I think about it, I think Triple H only lost two matches this ENTIRE YEAR and both were against Jeff Hardy, I believe. That is unbelievable.

Is anybody else sick of him, or just me?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I think it's just you.

At least he's not John Cena.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

As I was reading this thread I was thinking to myself how this is how I've felt before about HHH, but for some reason right now I think its tolerable. Whenever Trips was the leader of Evolution he never lost either, I mean shit, he's the Game...right??

I have Triple H as losing 7 matches this year but I need to go back and see how many of them were tag matches or DQ's as well. Cena's record is 20-13-1 so its not like he's winning every match.

I go through times where I get so sick of Triple H...right now I like him. He was awesome on Smackdown at the taping I was at..I'm talking on the mic. Sure, he never loses but I've gotten over that. As long as he continues to put people over where needed I wont care.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's probably what I need to do: change my way of thinking. He's great at putting people over and whatnot, I just want him to lose and give that wrestler some more credibility.

It'll be tough to change... I'm willing to try, though. :eek:)

5. Millz

We're stuck with him so you'd should change your thinking on him...I definitely have :)...I mean he married the bosses daughter...he'll be here for a while.

I think he's going to lose the WWE Title at Unforgiven. I hope he takes at least one of the falls and honestly I hope he gets pinned by MVP. Trips have put over Hardy and Cena and even Benjamin in the past. I know it doesnt happen that often but when it does its that more special.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a huge fan of Triple H, and he doesn't make me sick, yes he wins most of the time, but you got to take into consideration that he's a talented wrestler and he's the face of the WWE. Yes I truly believe he is.

I get sick when someone like Khali wins all the time, yes in real life no one could beat him up, but this is entertainment, he's not talented in the ring, they need to stop making him immortal.

I have to disagree with you Millz, I don't see Triple H losing at Unforgiven.

7. Millz

Well you'd think one if not two heavyweight titles are going to change hands, right? I dont see CM Punk losing and Matt Hardy would be a nice choice for ECW title.

If HHH is going to lose the belt it makes sense for him to lose it without getting pinned. That way Trips can bitch and get himself another title shot. MVP is the only guy I'd want to win it. If Jeff is gonna get it it needs to be a one on one match...Shelton and Kendrick, awesome as they are, are not ready.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My words perfectly.

9. Millz

Thank God HHH isn't Cena...we only have room for one franchise player.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

True, if Triple H were Cena, he would have about 90% less talent than he does now. Good point.