• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Triple H and Stephanie

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just thought this was fun to read about. Found it on rajah.com.

I also remembering seeing something about how when Triple H produces shows it's a lot more low key and laid back than when McMahon does it and he's very much well received in the back. Apparently he's doing a great job. Anyway, see below...

Stephanie McMahon has been less involved with the creative content of WWE programming than many expected her to be at this point. She took maternity leave following the birth of her third child in August and has largely worked via telecommuting since that time. One company source said Paul Levesque (a/k/a Triple H) appears more creatively involved than he has ever been after his promotion in the fall to Vince McMahon's Senior Advisor.

Though Levesque does not attend creative meetings, he is more involved in the creative process and has a lot of stroke in producer meetings. He has also filled in as a show runner when Vince McMahon missed a few recent television tapings.

"I would say Vince McMahon is the executive show runner and Hunter is the associate show runner," said one WWE source. "He's the apprentice."

Last edited:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
The quality of programming seems to have increased since Hunter has been Vince's senior advisor. Hope he keeps up the good work.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The quality of programming seems to have increased since Hunter has been Vince's senior advisor. Hope he keeps up the good work.
It's weird because everybody shits on the guy but it sounds like everybody loves him and with him in charge everything is better.

I am actually hoping Trips comes back soon but if he, eventually, just stayed backstage and performed in that role I'd be cool with it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's weird because everybody shits on the guy but it sounds like everybody loves him and with him in charge everything is better.

I am actually hoping Trips comes back soon but if he, eventually, just stayed backstage and performed in that role I'd be cool with it.
Yeah if his ideas are the source of things' improvement lately, I'm all for it.

I'd rather see him back in the ring, too, though. Just personal preference, but it'll be nice to have The Game around again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This article doesn't really surprises me, the business we'll probably go to HHH and others one day so he wants to learn. I do find it strange that everyone gets along with him, I've always heard that he was somewhat of a jackass to people sometimes.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This article doesn't really surprises me, the business we'll probably go to HHH and others one day so he wants to learn. I do find it strange that everyone gets along with him, I've always heard that he was somewhat of a jackass to people sometimes.
That sentence, and the rumors that we hear, are paradoxical in nature. Which part do you believe to be more close to reality? That HHH has a good mind for the business and now puts others over, or that he's an A-Hole and doesn't deserve the power he has? Or all of those? lol.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do we really actually know what goes on backstage? People have shit on Triple H for years but all intents and purposes the mood on him has changed. He has a passion for the business.

Time to face facts...he's gonna run the majority of the WWE at some point.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
He's always had passion for the business, and despite what he has or hasn't done backstage if you look at his career he's put people over in a lot of ways.

I don't think it's bad that someone like him has some creative control, unless we see a blatant focus on his on character. But herein lies the problem, his own in-ring character is already hugely over with fans and they're fine with that. So really, what will probably come (accusations and smearing of Trips) might be redundant in the end.