Trillian

Discussion in 'Computers' started by AnitaKnapp, May 13, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Ok, so I started recently using this. Is anyone aware of any bugs in it?

A friend tried to add my msn account, and she said that both requests were denied. I never got a request.
    Do you have to manually open msn to add someone?

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I used it before and I don't remember any bugs. I could do regular stuff with my accounts as if I have all three of them opened.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I've never had any problems myself...not sure what the deal is.

I heart trillian

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I thought you were going to test it today (or maybe it's still too early where you are). Blissy has Trillian. Maybe she can test the add thingy.

5. Crash

Crash Registered Member

I used Trillian for a year or so, and I know I encountered a lot of problems. Chatting would work fine, but all the extra features like webcamming, sharing files, using a microphone, and such all didn't work, or had a lot of trouble working. It was a long time ago so they may have fixed those problems by now. I'd sure hope they did! =S

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I use Trillian, and I haven't had any problems. I know that I can't use video chat with others, but I think they have to have Trillian, too.

As far as the MSN thing, you have to be signed on to your MSN maybe. ??? Not sure.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've not noticed any bugs but I've only been using it for about a week. I really like it.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

So far I've noticed that you cant send any direct link pictures/videos to other people or operate web cam chat through trillian. Otherwise, no bugs worth mentioning or noticing.

~Shwa

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I just got it and added a Yahoo! IM account on top of my MSN and AIM ones. It's a pretty nifty application.

10. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

It has been years since I used it because I was having so many problems with it. I had the same add problem but the I wouldnt receive half my messages and when I sent messages they would send like 5 times each lol. SO I just stopped using it. Like I said that was years ago, so I am sure it is better on most things. I would give it a go again if I used messengers, but I dont. Maybe I will again sometime.