Trigun

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well I was kind of surprised that there was no Trigun thread so I decided to make one. So what did all you people out there think of this anime? I thought it was okay I thought some of the bad guys were really dumb and got killed way to fast. Vash was cool though with his guns and he was funny.

2. Tsukasa

Tsukasa Guest

They are also making another Trigun so I hear. Its called Trigun Maximum

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya it should be a lot better. Also with better animation.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Serriously? They're finally making Trigun Maximum into an anime? I'm reading the manga right now, and it's definately better than the Trigun Anime, But Maximum's more of a continuation of the trigun manga instead of a new story, so I wonder how they'll do it.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I've only seen a few eps but the first ep was hilarious so i kept watching and bought the second disk...it's still funny but it can be a bit dull in places.

6. scriver058

scriver058 Guest

Ah um hate to be the bearer of bad news but there are no plans to further animate Trigun beyond the 26 eps already out. Madhouse, the studio that animated Trigun, plans to make an animated Trigun movie, but that's a good 2 or 3 years away. But yeah, Trigun is a favorite of mine, and Vash is my favorite anime character.

7. Nestor

Nestor Guest

My thoughts on Trigun? It was decent when i watched it. six years ago. Now? Trite, cliched, and boring. It holds a lot of typical stereotypes that you'd expect from anime from the 80's. A disappointment.

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

The manga is a lot better than the anime. You get more depth for all the characters in Trigun Maximum.

9. A.M. Radio

A.M. Radio Guest

I loved Trigun. Why? Because it's the type of preachy shit I write.

The problem is, I've always been a pacifist. Fucking anime fans think I took Trigun too seriously. Fuck no, I took the movie Billy Jack too seriously.

10. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I think Trigun is an awesome anime I really like vash he is cool and still has morals