• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Trick My Truck

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Ok, it does come on CMT, but I overlooked that.

The cast may be a little hick-ish, but I overlooked that too.

This show is about taking trucker's rigs, and overhauling them. Yep, another one of those shows. It isn't bad though. I watched three episodes of it tonight. I may find a little more interest in it though because I work a Mack dealership, but they did some cool stuff to these trucks. Chroming them up, putting badass paint jobs on them, completely re-doing the insides. Nothing on these trucks goes untouched. If you like those "Pimp My Ride" shows but hate the crappy work, then this show is for you. Everything is quality and they do a great job to these "rides".

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah I don't watch CMT, I just did to see what that show was about. I wish it was on a different channel lol.