• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trent Baretta future endeavored

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
From Trent Baretta on Twitter:

"@trentylocks: So fired right now. Just wanna say thanks to everyone. WWE, all the good brothers, and fans. Thanks."
Bummer...Trent could put on a great match. Guy deserved a shot IMO, at least in a tag team or something.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just literally read this on rajah.com...its a damn shame.

They said on that article that more releases are to come. There haven't been many releases lately so I am not surprised. JTG next?

Sucks for Barretta though...I thought he was a solid talent.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
You really want JTG released, dude. Hahaha.

It is unfortunate to see such talent wasted, but Trent was a sitting duck after Croft got released and The Dudebusters disbanded. If Caylen was still with the company their team would be in the tag title picture.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Trent had a ton of potential in matches, I remember a lot on WWE Superstars that stood out (in 2011 I think). I always talk about ship jumping but I think he'd be a good fit in the X-Division or in ROH.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He had talent, but I'm not really sad about him getting let go. I imagine JTG will be one of those future endeavored. I imagine a diva will be, too.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
With all of the great new talent debuting in the WWE in the last year, and waiting in the wings through NXT still (Woods, Ohno come to mind for me), it's just reality that WWE really needs to do some cuts. I'd agree that JTG needs to go, and a Diva would make sense as well. Not sure who at this point...Aksana? I like her but she needs to be doing something.