Tree Top Climbing and Ziplining!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My friends and I are planning to do accrobranche next weekend. It's tree top climbing. Looks like this:

It's supposed to have several levels (color coded, like in skiing, depending on the level of difficulty or skill required).

Anyone tried this before?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
They said the equipment rental is part of the fee we're paying to do it. I'm excited. I haven't done so much outdoor stuff this summer except going to picnics, swimming or BBQs. haha

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I think at worst, even if you slip, you'd still be hanging. And I will definitely start with the kids' level. If kids can do it, so can I! :lol:

Our sched is for Nov 1. It's supposed to be today but we cancelled last minute since our host is in another country.

wolfheart

Registered Member
That looks like something I would love to do, I spent a fair amount of my youth in trees and it would be nice to have another go.
The only thing that would bother me is the harness, I can never get comfortable in them.lol.

Any idea as to how high the levels go?.

As long as your not afraid of heights that looks like it will be a really fun way to spend to day.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh man, we had to cancel it last minute. November rain and wind. Duh! Technically we could have still done it but for safety reasons, only those with experience would be allowed. We'll have to reschedule it. I wonder if the place is still open this winter. Some of us are traveling until the end of the year, so we can only re-do this by January, the earliest.