• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tree Hugger

Dabs

Registered Member
When you think you're having a bad day ...............read this and know
that it could have been worse.

While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco , a man came
upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree.
Seeing this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what are you doing?"

"I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.

"You've gotta be kiddin' me."

"No, would you like to give it a try?"

Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..." So he wrapped his
arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the
other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, watch,
car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy
handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What happened to you?"

He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there. When
he finished his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked
around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said, "This just
ain't gonna be your day, cupcake..."

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You're killing my brain, Dabs. The effort is appreciated, but thread after thread of 'copy pasta' can become annoying to a group that's used to more original fare. The most helpful thing I can say is that you might find acceptance less of a struggle if you slowed that roll a good bunch. :)

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Lies! I've been to Golden Gate Park... Trees are not there... there is only Bums and Light Poles!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
There are definitely trees in Golden Gate Park. I can picture one in particular by the Exploratorium rat nao. Who you tryin' to man, kid?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Hmmm... maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Golden Gate Park is the shitty little Bench Areas off Marine Dr. next to the big Orange Bridge right?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hmmm... maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Golden Gate Park is the shitty little Bench Areas off Marine Dr. next to the big Orange Bridge right?
Are you talking about the Presidio? Golden Gate Park is away from the bay, somewhere to the west of the Haight.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Googled...

I was way off and way wrong. :hah: I have in fact never been to Golden Gate Park. Prior to my google adventure through Maps I always thought that "Golden Gate Park" was the area encircling the Golden Gate Bridge :hah:

Disregard everything I said, I'm a dumbass.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Googled more...

Aha, no dumbass are you! The area of which you speak is the southern tip of the Golden Gate (something - National?) Recreation Area, which stretches across the bay into Marin and up the coast for 60 miles. That's about, I don't know, a hundred kilometres or so in your progressive Northern Cal terms.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I might be a bad person, but even my brain doesn't deserve this kinda abuse.