• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Travis Barker Solo Album

Impact

V.I.P.
Apparently i'm a little behind in hearing about this, as it's going to be released next month, but Blink182's drummer has gone the Slash route and recorded a solo album.

Give The Drummer Some - Travis Barker

I'm really looking forward to hearing how this turns out. Particularly the work with Corey Taylor (Stone Sour/Slipknot, Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine) and Chester Bennington (Linkin Park). Does anyone know if a single has been leaked yet so I can get an idea what to expect?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well, i'm not impressed with that song at all, but then again i'm not a fan of The Cool Kids to start with. I'll keep my hopes up for some of those other collaborations though.
Me as well. Rumor has it that Ludacris and Tom Morello will be on songs on the CD.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'd hope for some more things like when he did over "Forever" by Drake with Kanye, Wayne and Eminem. I thought that was one of the best songs he's done over.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'd hope for some more things like when he did over "Forever" by Drake with Kanye, Wayne and Eminem. I thought that was one of the best songs he's done over.
Yeah. That kind of took me back to the Barker YouTube vids of him drumming over songs like Souja Boy and Don't Touch Me Now.