• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TRAVELING SHOES are baaaaack!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
just to let you know right now...you aint winning..and I am only telling you this because I care about you and I don't want you to be to terribly disapointed when the time comes.......and not to say I will win either, because I can only bid up to a thousand Dollars...hahahhahaha J/K
Oh good, I thought you would bid waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy higher than that, so I still have a chance then! :D

BTW I really appreciate your concern for my feelings, but my therapist is always on standby, for this very reason! :)

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahah BAhahahahahah STOP GOING!!!!! Uggggggggggggggggg Therapy Is not the answer...running and listening to good music........hahahahahah but don't use my traveling shoes to run in...............

ARES did you feature this Item????? Just curious!!

Nebber mind I see you did!!!

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well since they're only a size 6, I won't be able to where MY shoes! :lol:

I told my therapist what you said, she said for you to give her a call! :)

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahahaha noooooooooo I ain't layin on no couch...all I will find out is things like...i hate my hubby.....I need drugs.....Get rid of the kids.....naaaaaaaaaaaa

I love my stressed out life...who cares if I feel 55 years old!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
You gals just crack my a$$ up sideways!! I can't believe you aren't both in a loony bin somewhere!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
1_ares_1 said:
You gals just crack my a$$ up sideways!! I can't believe you aren't both in a loony bin somewhere!

*blinks* ohh my *pats you on the back* Its ok Its hard to accept that you ARE in a looney bin. But its okey we are here to help when the realization hits you! :p

trees

Registered Member
I feel like I am in a looney bin! ( or need to be in one ) :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmericanMusic Travel 0
Keri35 Travel 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
ILuvChuzzles31 Travel 1
TGirl Money & Investing 7