• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TRAVELING SHOES are baaaaack!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Hhahahaha... Angel......

Ares that is so cool...I am jealous of the shoes..........how cool was that??? sweeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt....Can't wait to get my shoes...hahahah <wink> Angel!!!!

Hubby is taking a major test at work today...if he passes (which he will I have faith) he gets a $5.75 a hour raise soooooooooooooo bring on the shoessssssss

hahahaha BAhahahahaahh

Hey I was thinking....if I do win I don't really have any cool places to go with the shoes....I mean do you think they will be mad at me for only taking them on a trip to the river??? Or the Mall??? I know shoes have the erge to travel and I would hate to let them down hahhahahah

And can the winner use your pics too ares...I mean as a reminder where they been in the next listing??? would be very cool to see at least one reminder pic from each listing!!

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Angel, I was in bad lighting...makes my makeup look yellowy. How mean to bring it up! AHHAhahahahahhahhahaaaa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trina, I think if you end up with the shoes...a picture at a Washington Apple Orchard would be really cool!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And HELL YESSSSS! The next seller can use whatever pics they need to sell the shoes again!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok well we have plent of those Apple Mazes going on..... And thanks for who ever wins to use your "Yellowish" Pic....lol

caringlady2

Registered Member
my boys have a traveling auction going...tyler and matthews traveling quilt! My sons created this quilt june 16th on my sons 15th birthday and I will relist it for them until it sells. :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
caringlady2 said:
my boys have a traveling auction going...tyler and matthews traveling quilt! My sons created this quilt june 16th on my sons 15th birthday and I will relist it for them until it sells. :)

that's a really good idea I will be watching that one for your boys good luck!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
caringlady2 said:
Ok "C" Lady, I've got you on my list...Good Luck!! Traveling auctions are soooooo fun!

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok well Ares we are gunna have to have the radio guy give you a little spot on his show tomorrow night at the party they are having again........

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Ok well Ares we are gunna have to have the radio guy give you a little spot on his show tomorrow night at the party they are having again........
Remember to mention the winning bidder........I predict...ME! :lol:

Unless the price gets too high (which I truly hope it does)!

TGirl

Registered Member
just to let you know right now...you aint winning..and I am only telling you this because I care about you and I don't want you to be to terribly disapointed when the time comes.......and not to say I will win either, because I can only bid up to a thousand Dollars...hahahhahaha J/K

Julie

Registered Member
Okay Girl...they're on my WL! (and you can't yell at me for not seeing this till now...cuz...well...look at my signature!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AmericanMusic Travel 0
Keri35 Travel 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
ILuvChuzzles31 Travel 1
TGirl Money & Investing 7