TRAVELING SHOES are baaaaack!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by 1_ares_1, Jul 9, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I LOVE stuff like this, can ya tell? GL!

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hey! Added ya to my watch list!! Traveling shoes huh? :) Do you wear them when you take them to all these places? LOL

4. 1_ares_1

HAHHAHAhahaha! Jen! Actually the first owner wore them around during a few vacations. Not much. Just enough to show them some sites! My big huge feet, however, will NOT fit in these little shoes! They are a size 6 Hanes Her Way tennis shoes. I'm going to take them siteseeing around So. Cal. this week and hopefully put up some cool California touristy pics. Now where-o-where will the traveling shoes be next? Possibly Angel could answer that!!

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

~POP~ This one I have not seen...got lost I guess...but I found it....

I am watching and bidding...sorry angel!!! We always got to fight about things huh?

~Trina~

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I-AM-TELLING-DAD.............Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd!!!!!!!!

8. trees

trees Registered Member

Cool auction! Me watching! :)

9. 1_ares_1

Thanks All!! Got a better reason for you gals to brawl over the "used" shoes...
    I put a bitchen little souvenir from our Hollywood site-seeing! Ty and me had a fun time browsing the stars on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame on Sunday. We saw Charleton Hestons star, Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, Jimmy Durante, hmmmm who else? Oh yes! Clark Gables! (I was always a big fan of Rhett Butler!) Took a couple pics for the auction... picked up a gift for the winner... and headed off to the Capitol Records Building. It was a fun day.
    Click below in my signature to check out the shoes pics.... :cool:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm still keeping my eye on this one...Trina! Now it's even more tempting!

BTW Ares, you look exactly the way I always pictured you.......big yellow head and all........ :lol: