Travel Plans for 2009

Discussion in 'Travel, Points & Rewards' started by Impact, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What has everyone got planned in the ways of travel for 2009? Road trip around your country, or big adventure around the world? Or are you just staying home?

I'm planning on heading over to England in October to visit family. The boss finally gave me clearance for a month off work!!

2. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Unfortunately my family doesn't plane too far in advance. I'll just have to take it as it comes.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Hopefully this summer i'll be repeating the summer of 2008 and going to Roskilde festival in Denmark! Depends on the old finances....

4. ColdRicePudding

ColdRicePudding Registered Member

Well I'm planning to go to america this summer, just to get away from england. Normally my plans don't end up happening though. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens...

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Most recently we'll be heading to Sequoia National forest in about a week or so. But from there and the rest of the year I havent got any major plans. We kinda did a short talk about how fun it would be to go to Vegas around the beginning of March. But with the financial situation we're in, I doubt that'd happen. So chances are any more traveling We'll be doing will most likely just be up to the mountains around Yosemite, Sequoia, and/or Kings Canyon National Parks.

Major likes this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm probably going to Brittany this Spring, Chicago this Summer and I don't know where else for Fall/Winter. Maybe a GF Euro meet. :lol:

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I haven't finalized my plans yet, but I'm definitely going to Colorado this summer for a hiking trip. I'll probably be there for about five weeks. Then from Colorado I might be going to Wyoming to see the Tetons and Yellowstone for 4-5 days.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

The UK, Fort Stewart in Georgia, Chicago, and Las Vegas are all on le menu. There may also be a side dish of Big Apple, if I have room.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

No plans this year, I went overseas last year, but might go to Queensland for Summer 2009/2010.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm going to tenerife with friends in the summer :/ and also the USA :D with family.

I think either Georgia or Boston.