• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trapped

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
18:55 - PretzelCorps goes to last class of the day.
20:52 - Sister sends message that says car keys are in locker because she is getting ride home with boyfriend.
21:40 - PretzelCorps gets out of class and heads for computer lab to finish project.
21:50 - PretzelCorps discovers huge online line up on chemistry server, takes longer than usual to work.
23:11 - PretzelCorps finishes project and heads home.
23:16 - PretzelCorps stopped dead in his tracks to discover all buildings around locker that contains car keys and winter jacket are locked down for the night.
23:28 - After trying to find way into building, PretzelCorps decides to cut his losses and catch a bus while he still can.
23:31 - PretzelCorps discovers to his dismay that last bus left at 23:00.
23:53 - PretzelCorps waits for sister to come back and pick him up.

:mad:

Dabs

Registered Member
Bummer...sorry....Pretzel, hopefully tomorrow will be better!

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Actually, it already is, now that all my Arts assignments are done for the semester.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Did you touch yourself while you waited?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Sorry, but BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That sucks, but it sounds very Jay typical. lololol

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
oh, and to add, was the UC at least open so you could stay warm? It usually is open really really late. I've been there at like 2am before I think.