• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trapped In The Drive-Thru

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I must have watched this exactly at the right time because I loved it. I watched it just a minute or two ago and now I'm hungry.

It's Weird Al at his best. The video rules:

MySpace Videos: Trapped In The Drive-Thru by Weird Al Yankovic

I can totally relate.

:)

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I cannot stand that song, it really isn't even music he just keeps talking in an annoying voice.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Some of his songs are awesome. Some I don't like at all, and some are ok. That one is so annoying it drives me crazy.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think that it's meant to be annoying based on the original song.

rtpuck

haha that song is like 10 minutes long, its awesome!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
And I walk out the back door, and I open the car door, and I shut the car door, and I open the garage door, and I back out the garage door.... LOL!

You really have to love this song. I wouldn't listen to it in my car mind you, but it's funny when I am in the right mood for it.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
What is the original song? I know most of his songs are not original music, but I can't remember this one.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
The original song is called "Trapped in the Closet"

I haven't heard it, and I am not going to waste 11 minutes to listen to it on utube because if it is even close to as annoying as "Trapped in the Drive-Thru" then I figured it is not worth listening to.