• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Transporter 3 Teaser Trailer + Poster

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lionsgate has just released the official US version of the Transporter 3 teaser trailer. It is nearly identical to the French version we saw way back in early June, but because it still kicks ass and because I thought some people might enjoying watch it all over again, I decided to still feature it today.

As I mentioned with the poster, I pretty much have to call anything that Jason Statham is in "badass" because he truly is a badass actor. So with that being said, do be sure to check out this badass teaser trailer. I've never been this excited in the Transporter films, but for some odd reason I'm pretty damn excited to see Statham return again as delivery man Frank Martin. Even without Louis Leterrier driving this one, it still looks great.

YouTube - The transporter 3 official teaser

Transporter 3 is directed by French filmmaker Olivier Megaton, of Exit, The Red Siren, and Angie previously, with a script penned by both Robert Mark Kamen and Luc Besson, the same two who also wrote the first and second Transporter. Lionsgate will be releasing Transporter 3 on November 26th later this year. How about this for an end to a trilogy? The poster for the film is featured below!

Looks action packed. And that's what I love/expect from the Transporter series. Can't wait.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
They showed a different trailer of Transporter 3 when I watched TDK the other week. I'll try to see if I can find that trailer (it seemed longer and starts with another scene).

wolfheart

Registered Member
I cant wait to see to see this i really enjoy the transporter films,and this looks like it wont dissappiont

Blueyes

Registered Member
He's kinda like replacing Vin Diesel in all these roles. I don't mind him at all and can't wait for the movie although I have to say I was not too impressed with the plot of #2.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I cannot wait for this movie. I'm a huge fan of the Transporter series, and this one is going to be great once again. I'm also happy to see T-Bag from Prison Break, I'm sure he's going to do a great job in this movie as well.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Point of interest (to me at least): The song used in the trailer was also used when Eddy loses the card game in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - a film which kick-started the career of Jason Statham.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
The Transporter movies, while not great movies, are still pretty damn enjoyable simply for the action scenes. I'm up for more Transporter movies as long as they keep coming up with awesome fight scenes.

Vegito728

Registered Member
They have released the official Transporter 3 poster. Check it out.

For reference, we've thrown this poster up next to the posters for the first and second Transporter movies. It's great to always see them continue designs and not skimp with something weak for the finale.

Transporter 3 is directed by French filmmaker Olivier Megaton, of Exit, The Red Siren, and Angie previously, with a script penned by both Robert Mark Kamen and Luc Besson, the same two who also wrote the first and second Transporter. Lionsgate will be releasing Transporter 3 on November 26th later this year. How about this for an end to a trilogy?​
Source: Final US Version of the Transporter 3 Poster « FirstShowing.net

I must say, the new poster is badass.​

Last edited:

micfranklin

Eviscerator
Transporter movies always have this thing about them I like, not sure if it's the action of the semi-cliche plot.