Transgender = Child abuse

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by DinoFlintstone, Oct 16, 2009.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

You may have your view of Transgenderism/Transexuality one way or the other, but here is the story of an 8 year old boy, allowed and encouraged to change his gender:

Pictured: Josie, the transgender eight-year-old who was born a boy | Mail Online

I call that Child abuse!

Never mind his ball bags, or lack thereof. At age 8, the poor boy even has stress bags under his eyes:
    [​IMG]

While I accept that we must show care and compassion for all people, including 'the confused.' I won't accept that he is a girl. I'll just say he's had a genital and hormone change.

Also, if he breaks the law and goes to jail, he'll likely be sent to a woman's jail. Fair enough in some ways, but the reality is that he'll be a male in a female jail which isn't all that fair.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i disagree. i don't think it's a child abuse as long as the child herself wanted to be the opposite sex. so i guess no one abused with her.
    she wasn't feeling comfortable with being a boy so her parents did what was best for her.
    in this case, it was the will of the child. and parents followed her will. i see nothing wrong with her parents, in this case.
    if it makes her happy, then her parents are happy too.

Sim likes this.
  3. DinoFlintstone

By that logic, if he wanted to go out and have sex, and drink etc, it's okay because it's his choice and he craved those things.

No. He's too bloody young.

4. EllyDicious

i totally agree with you here. but this is a delicate case..a different one ... so if my child would say "i'm the opposite sex" how would i supposed to feel?
    i know it's not an easy decision. but this is a case where a parent could follow her child's heart because if a child understand she's not the right sex, it's better to change it as soon as possible. otherwise, she'll grow up having deformations in her personality and maybe would be more difficult for her to face the problem.
    [though i'm not 100% sure if that's the right answer but in this case, but i feel strange that in this case i agree with her parents.]

5. DinoFlintstone

If my Child told me he was the opposite sex, I'd say 'Yeah. Surrrrrrrrrre you are.' If he went on and on about it, I'd worry. If it got too bad, I'd send him to a psychiatrist. If they had to, under careful consideration, I don't rule-out the possibilities of various operations, but to have his penis cut off, swapped for a mock vagina, and for him to be given drugs to make breast grow and make him more feminine, I'd say 'No.' and if need be, I'd sign a consent form to have him kept in a mental health hospital until the day he snaps out of it, if indeed the day ever comes at all.

If he was an adult that made such choices, I'd bas be as sick as I could be, but it would be his life and I'd have no control over it, and hurtful as it would be, I'd have to live with it, but again, this is about a Child whose age is not even in double figures yet.

Maybe in the future, a Mum could have a Baby girl, but the dying and now infertile Father will be disappointed not to have an heir to the throne, so they give the Baby a sex change... after all, she's just a Baby, or why wait until she's 8 and things are more complicated? :shake:

6. EllyDicious

sorry, that's not an argument. [if the heiring the throne is what's bothering you the most .... ]

7. DinoFlintstone

My point is, that changing your Child's sex, or more accurately, swapping their genitalia and hormones, it's pretty-much the same as 'designer Babies.'
    If Adolph Hitler had his own way [won the war,] everyone would be of Aryan race, predominantly blue eyed with blonde hair. Not quite the same as having what's known as a 'sex change,' but within reason, we should be happy with what we are born with.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

To call transgenderism child abuse is not only wrong, it's one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard this year. Dino, I suggest you read up on it and the latest theories surrounding it. The parents are not forcing this on their child, he decided from a very young age that he was a girl, that he wanted to be a girl, that he felt like a girl. Now, we all now children make rash, quick decisions with little thought, that's how being a kid works. Then again, it's not a myth that children, especially young children, are painfully honest and won't hesitate to say exactly what they're thinking.

Is it really that hard to believe that being transgendered is a real thing?
    ------
    Also Dino, you honestly compared the parents in this story to Hitler?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
    Phoenix likes this.
  9. DinoFlintstone

Theories? :rolleyes:
    If a 6 year old girl stayed at your house, and at night, went into your bedroom, and asked you time and time again to have sexual intercourse with her, and after saying 'no' several times, you finally say 'Oh well, it looks like you really want it, so come on then.' In a court of law, you can't say that you did not force her to do it, because she asked, borderline begged you for it. That would not wash. You'd be done for 'Child rape.'
    You are an adult, and you should know fine well that adults make life choices for Children, otherwise, why not let Children go off an live on their own in wee houses adapted for their size?
    Sorry, but that does not make sense. 'He decided that he was a girl.' If the Moon could talk and told you that he decided that he was the Sun or a Sun, it would not really make him a Sun. It would just show him to be confused.

A Child may say what he or she thinks, but do they mean it, or is it right? Say a Child is stressed, he lashes out and says he hates his Mother and Father or those he loves the most. Does he really hate them?
    There are also cases of where a Child will be just plain awkward, i.e they love the colour blue, you paint their wall blue, but you've annoyed them and they are spoiled, so they demand for days, months, weeks and even years for green paint instead. They might even demand it so much, they've brainwashed themselves into thinking it really is green they want.
    I do feel sorry for men and women that are confused about the gender they are. I don't really know what to say about how to treat them or what to say to make them feel better, but I do know that having a sex change is just not right. That part, I will hold my hands up, and say is just my opinion. I won't stand in the way of any man or woman that takes this upon themselves, however, when it comes to parents allowing their little Child to have a sex change... ... ... I'd lock the parents up and take their Children off them.

I'm not sure if to 'compare the to Hitler' is the right way to put it, but I'd certainly stick them on the same side of the fence.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

It's amazing that a child so young is making such a life altering decision. I'm not sure I would let one of my own girls start the complete transition at the age of 12, that just seems so young to me. My 12 year old is just now coming into her sexual identity and realizing what a powerful tool it is.
    Would I have a completely open mind? Yes. They already know that I would have no problem if they were to bring a girl home for me to meet rather than a boy. I would just want them to take more time to make absolute sure this is what they really want for their life.

Phoenix likes this.