Transforms at a push of a button

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

I was wandering down the toy isles today and I noticed a new type of transformer out on the market called"TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED ACTIVATORS"

See link => Transformers Animated Toy Products

They realy do transform at the touch of a button. There are only 4 out at this time but Hasbro plans on wave two hitting the shelves by late summer early fall 08.

I was playing with a Demo and they are pretty cool, takes the old jump starters concept and adds a new twist to them. As far as strength, they aren't as weak as the movie line toys, but they still will break not as easily as the movie ones.

All in all I give this line a 8 out of 10.

The next wave should be better.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Before I clicked the link I was expecting those things to be fucking bad ass. Then I clicked the link and saw that they look like they only move in about four parts. And are spring loaded. But for being a 3+ toy, it doesn't look bad.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
They are working on a collectors series that will do the same things, I wish i could post the pics of the prototypes.

They look cool as hell.

For 3 plus toys they are awesome you have to see them in person the pics do them no justice. They look exactly like the new cartoon, even form a collectors stand point they are going to be snatched up fast. First ones of their kind.

Wait till you see wave two.