Movies Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I think the sequel will live up to first film. I followed the development for some time and found out the dinosaur robots were dropped. Around 40 transformers are in the sequel.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'll go see it as long as Megan Fox is still in it:D Oh yeah, and it still has the allure of Optimus Prime and the rest of the Transformer cast in it.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I plan on going to see this one. The only thing i don't like is how they made Soundwave look. Ravage is kind of funky and cool looking at the same time.

I hope that they don't try too hard and screw this one up.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree, but then again they may just take it smooth and know they have a hot ticket. Hell they could go into cruise control selling Megan Fox and Shea LeBeauf and still outsell every other major cartoon/comic based movie that comes out.

I will see it, call me stupid for listening but every time I've read an interview with one of the cast they all say the same thing. They were impressed with the first one and they are blown away by this one. That and I just loved the first one so I'm sure even if this one is lackluster it'll still be better than half the crap hollywood will put out this season.