Movies Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Super Bowl Trailer

Wow, that actually looks really impressive. (Visually) We'll see how the story line plays out, but the teaser itself looks really interesting! I know I'll prolly go see the movie when it comes out.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I actually know where a scene of this movie was shot. No way I'm going to miss this. I also really liked the first one, I thought it had just the right balance of action, storyline, and levity.

Ryuk

Registered Member
It looks impressive but then again so did the first movie when we saw the first trailers. More robots and less humans this time around please.

Hiei

The Hierophant
It took me a second to realize that the name of the film is "Revenge of the Fallen" not "Revenge of the fallen super bowl trailer."

Looks like a good movie. Shame that the got Shia Lebouf to do the second one, though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That looks really good, it's very short, but quite entertaining I must say. I am definitely going to see it when it comes out.

Side Note: Megan Fox is extremely hot.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh hell yeah! I can't wait to see the next transformers movie. From the clips I have seen it looks like they are going to introduce us to Soundwave and Ravage.

I will be there on opening day you can count on that!