Movies Transformers is out

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Doc, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Opinions? I want to see it just for the nostalgia of it, childhood memories and the such.

2. Quann2008

Quann2008 New Member

I SAW IT REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD!!!!!!!!!! i wont give away the ending but...but i will tell you this its a must see

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've heard that you will like it if you were a fan of Transformers growing up and if you are able to accept the fact that a movie about vehicles turning into robots might be a bit cheesy.

If you are good with that then you will probably like it. I haven't seen it yet but I do like Michael Bay's stuff so I'll probably see it soon enough.

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

This is an awesome movie. I want to see it again and again.

5. Doc

The story was lackluster, but damn were the robots pretty. The fight scenes and the chase scenes were all fun to watch.

6. screech

screech New Member

Yeah transformers made over $200million dollars the first week it came out and it awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

7. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I thought it was pretty cool. It wasn't the best movie ever, but it was pretty damn good.

8. Python

Python Sssssuper Platinum ******

I saw the whole thing online but not on the big screen as yet. Maybe if I have enough money for popcorn and snickers I'll see it on the big screen. ;)

9. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Bootlegged? I tried watching Jar Head like that once... Not only does Jar Head suck but the way the moron kept zooming in and out was... Displeasing.

10. Doc

Jarhead was a very good movie, actually. I liked the writing and the comradery shown between the soldiers.