Movies Transformers is out

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Opinions? I want to see it just for the nostalgia of it, childhood memories and the such.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've heard that you will like it if you were a fan of Transformers growing up and if you are able to accept the fact that a movie about vehicles turning into robots might be a bit cheesy.

If you are good with that then you will probably like it. I haven't seen it yet but I do like Michael Bay's stuff so I'll probably see it soon enough.

Doc

V.I.P.
The story was lackluster, but damn were the robots pretty. The fight scenes and the chase scenes were all fun to watch.

Yeah transformers made over $200million dollars the first week it came out and it awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
I saw the whole thing online but not on the big screen as yet. Maybe if I have enough money for popcorn and snickers I'll see it on the big screen. ;)

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
Bootlegged? I tried watching Jar Head like that once... Not only does Jar Head suck but the way the moron kept zooming in and out was... Displeasing.

Doc

V.I.P.
Jarhead was a very good movie, actually. I liked the writing and the comradery shown between the soldiers.