• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon THREAD

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Hang on, haven't they already done this? Wasn't the second one all about how the Transformers and humans had already met before?

I'm sure this will be just like the other 2, good special effects, stupid writing but fun enough to pass 2 hours. I can only hope Bay has shown some uncharacteristic common sense and axed the twins.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I will definitely be seeing this. It's fucking robots shooting at each other, it really can't be fucked up too badly. It keeps me entertained anyway.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Get rid of all the dialogue and make the plot straightforward/conducive to hours-long robot battles, and this will be a fantastic movie.

But lord knows they won't do that.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'll miss you Megan Fox. Haha.

Trailer looked pretty good... another awesome looking/sounding popcorn movie with a weak plot. I'm down.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Gonna check it out tonight. Is it too much to hope for Unicron?

Also I can't wait for the obligatory line that explains Megan Fox's absence.

Optimus: "It's a shame that Megan caught lethal crabs from a decepticon"

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Sorry about the need to bump the topic (and double post) to do this, but the Super Bowl spot has aired and here is a link with ACTUAL ROBOT FOOTAGE:

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Super Bowl Spot II - Trailer Addict

This is pretty epic, I would say. Comes across as darker.
It wasn't darker. False advertisement!

I'll miss you Megan Fox. Haha.

Trailer looked pretty good... another awesome looking/sounding popcorn movie with a weak plot. I'm down.
I hate to say it, but i missed her too; something about the new girl is just so damn annoying.

There were a few times where it was obvious they'd cut some major footage out and there was some other stuff that should have been cut - but other than that it was a good watch.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It was probably a little better than number 2 but still it's just the same crap all over again. Entertaining enough to pass time but far from being as great as it could be. The Megan Fox replacement is equally hot but even worse at delivering dialogue. I'm not exaggerating she's awful. She has never acted before and she doesn't act during.

If you liked the first 2, you'll like this. Don't expect any drastic changes in tone or style 'cos you wont get it.

Last edited: