Movies Trailer for New Mortal Kombat Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

411mania.com: Movies - [Movies] Trailer for New Mortal Kombat Movie

It's a seven minute trailer but it's well worth watching. It might be NSFW for some people but it's not all that bad.

The other Mortal Kombat's were pretty disappointing in my opinion but this one looks like it's going to be awesome.

I didn't even know they were making a new one to be honest with you guys.

Thoughts?

Shooting_Palanx likes this.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I had heard about this a while ago but had totally forgot about it. Thanks for posting, I'll check out the trailer in a few minutes.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Nice. I actually enjoyed both movies released in the 90s, they were epic if you were a child at that time LOL!

I'm going to check it now, thanks for posting this Babe :)

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nothing has been confirmed at this point but the common rumor is that this is the introduction to the new film. Warner Bros. wanted to revive the franchise but have been battling copyright issues regarding the series. Apparently, that's been handled.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I just came a little. That looked pretty awesome. A million times better than the first two.

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

To be honest.. I feel that "trailer" has strayed far from what the other movies were. I like how they're trying to make it "realer", but.. I liked how they had the other characters in the older movies.

Sub-Zero looked too Robotic to me.

I have to admit, I love who they picked for Jax.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Yeah, me too, I have always been a fan of Michael Jai White.

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I just crapped myself a little. Thanks, BR!

My favorite game franchise of all time. Re-telling of an established story is risky, but it looks good!

9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Just saw the trailer and it looks EPIC!!! Very well done, love how they trying to tell it from a much more modern perspective. Doesn't look like it'll dissapoint, the ending was bad ass....SCORPION!!!!

The actor for Jax is AWESOME!

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I saw this earlier today, and I think it looks bad ass. The new more 'realistic' back stories for some of the characters are different, but they still work for me and don't take anything away from it. The fight between Cage and Barraka was really well done, and Michael Jai White in anything is fantastic. I saw a report that this wasn't a full trailer per-se, but actually a "proof of concept" short type deal that was made to show how they wanted to do things. Either way, if this movie sees the light of day, I will see the fuck out of it.