• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Traditional India food or Typical Fast Food..?

singhaaditya

Hello Everyone,

what is your optionion Traditional India food or Typical Fast Food..?. which one you prefer.

Best restaurant for Indian food u ate.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I don't eat Indian food (generally too spicy), but if I was going for an exotic taste experience I would also be going for authenticity. Italian is more my speed.

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm afraid if I had to chose between Indian food and fast food the fast food would win.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
I'm afraid if I had to chose between Indian food and fast food the fast food would win.
You're comparing Indian Food to Indian Fast Food right? Why would you want greasy fakie mall food when you could have the real deal? ... Just curious.

- Cham

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
What if any milder Indian dishes would you guys recommend someone try if they are not really into spicy food? Is there such a thing as mild Indian food?

- Cham