• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trading cards?

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Someone just emailed me asking if I was the one who sold the "Ghost Cane" and if I was they wanted to know if I had seen the ghost cane trading card yet & offered to send me one they had gotten for free.. Which is nice but I told her I'd buy it off of her...
I did a search on ebay earlier today for "ghost cane" like I do every so often to see if anyone is up to anything with it & came across a few trading cards but wasn't sure what it was about.
Does ebay give these out or something somewhere?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmm I dont know mary but I have seen the cards.

Marys454BB

Premium Member
She just emailed me back, She made a private auction & sold it to me for 25 cents...lol
She said
"They also had a picture
of it on the projector screen at the Keynote address!
It was funny, everyone was cheering when they saw it.
I think you can listen the keynote address (it was in
the pre-show part) online."
but I have no idea what that means.. She was so nice to sell it to me like that :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thats great Mary..Im glad she did that for you.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
oh how interesting. eBay is FINE with weird auctions to "exploit" themselves and try to profit from, but if one should make the pulse they don't like. Poof. Interesting.

nani1987

Registered Member
interesting I gotta see that, I didnt know they had them out...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a set of eBay trading cards from 2003-ish.

It was part of my Christmas bonus from PayPal... That along with a "Made in Mexico eBay Viewmaster..."

nani1987

Registered Member
i never knew they had those.........lol can you post the pic of some that you have?
i am curious...........how about it andrew
nani