• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trading Card Games (TCG)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I recently went to PAX and got a whole lot of MTG cards and now I want to learn how to play that. I've been trying to learn the rules and the basics of the game. Talk about complex! I need a teacher.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I recently went to PAX and got a whole lot of MTG cards and now I want to learn how to play that. I've been trying to learn the rules and the basics of the game. Talk about complex! I need a teacher.
Try out one of the games on Steam if you can. Cheap and an easy way to learn the game. The actual card game is fairly expensive if you plan to play at any local shops but it's a good way to find some casual games.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah I've been looking at those already actually, the steam game is $10 which is reasonable.

These are the cards I got at PAX.

They were giving them away for free.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sick! I played a lot of MTG during college. I'm actually getting hooked on Yu-Gi-Oh! again, the game is actually doing very well right now. It's lasted a lot longer than I've expected.