• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trades

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WojYahooNBA:
Oklahoma City has acquired center Nazr Mohammed from Charlotte for D.J. White and Mo Peterson, source tells Y! Sports.

WojYahooNBA:
Charlotte's Gerald Wallace has been traded to Portland, a league source tells Y!

SpearsNBAYahoo:
Rockets trade guard Aaron Brooks to Suns for guard Goran Dragic, source tells Y!

WojYahooNBA:
Portland will send Joel Przybilla and a 2nd round draft pick to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace, source says.

WojYahooNBA:
Boston has traded Semih Erdan and Luke Harangody to Cleveland for a second-round pick, source tells Y!

The Houston Rockets have traded Shane Battier to the Memphis Grizzlies for former No. 2 pick Hasheem Thabeet and a first-round draft choice, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
BigBob already posted the major trade, but here are some minor ones that were done today. Some of them were steals, the Trail Blazers stole Gerald Wallace away from the Bobcats, I don't even know why they would make that trade.

I'm wondering if Thabeet will have a chance to shine in Houston. I really hope he can change things around. Surprised to see Battier back with the Grizzlies, solid defensive player, can score the basket from time to time.

I'm surprised that the Rockets let Brooks walk, I imagine with Martin there they don't really need him anymore. Doesn't make sense that they would trade him for another center though.

Quite the busy day, that's for sure.