Trade

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Spoiler from RAW....

Turn away now...

Okay here's the full trade results:

Melina to RAW
    Eve Torres to RAW
    The Bella Twins to RAW

Rosa Mendes to ECW

Beth Phoenix to Smackdown
    Mickie James to Smackdown

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh shit, not a divas trade!

Seriously, who gives a fuck? I really, really hate this whole faux-women's wrestling division and the WWE needs to stop it. Now.

3. Millz

This trade is definitely a huge upgrade for the Smackdown brand when you consider the possibilities.

Beth vs Natalya
    Beth vs McCool
    Mickie vs Natalya
    Mickie vs McCool

Marie and Layla...you 2 gals are the jobbers.

Rosa to ECW is fine...maybe she'll manage there. Or she'll wrestle Katie Lea every week.

Bellas were doing nothing on ECW anyways. Eve gets a fresh start and Maryse should be back soon. Also good to see Jillian finally get the title if only for 2 minutes.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's just such a waste of time if you ask me.

I never understood the appeal, they're all hideous in the first place and the WWE thinks if they give at least half the audience an erection, they can be forgiven for the rest of the shit they put on TV? Fuck them.

5. Millz

Which ones are bad? I assume you mean in the ring.

Good wrestlers: Mickie, Beth, Gail, Jillian, Natalya, McCool, Melina

Average wrestlers: Alicia, Kelly, Maryse, Eve, Bella Twins

Bad to below average: Rosa Mendes, Layla, Maria, Katie Lea Burchill

It's not the in ring talent that is lacking its the writing. When was the last time the writers wrote an actual story for the girls? Mickie vs Trish for like three years ago? Its hard to get into them when there's no reason too. There is a ton of talent on the roster...they just need to give us a reason to give a shit.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

For the love of God will Michael Cole stop fucking insulting our intelligence? So we are meant to believe that woman guest host ordered that trade off? That is one of the biggest things that piss me off right there. Why did they not just fucking flat out admit it's Vince who ordered the damn thing?

7. Millz

I did forget to mention that point. Since when can guest hosts make fucking trades? I completely agree with you.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When I saw this thread this morning I was like I can't wait to watch raw when I get home because this might be really exciting, but then I see that it's those Diva's, was I ever disapointed.

Yes Natalya vs Beth could be very entertaining, but they should of made a better trade then this one.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I actually like Beth and her abilities. Even though SmackDown! is getting overloaded with blonds, I can suffer through it. ^_^

I'll miss Melina, though. I thought she was headed somewhere on SmackDown! when this surprise trade came up.

10. Millz

Well she won the Divas title in her first match on RAW

I'd say thats going somewhere lol