• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tracy Morgan in ICU

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This was a crazy headline to see this morning…thoughts and prayers going to a hilarious dude.

knickstape2107

Registered Member
I'm hoping he survives. I wish him well and hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
That wreck sounded fucking brutal. :/ I don't care for Tracy Morgan, as a performer, but this is still terrible. I hope he makes it. Apparently, one person in the limo, did die. The New Jersey Turnpike is kind of dangerous at times, man.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
EdgeHead said:
I've never been a big Tracy Morgan fan but I hope the man pulls through. I never like to see stuff like that in the news.
Has anyone seen any updates, today?

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Wal-Mart truck driver. Read a statement that Wal-Mart will take responsibility. Let's just see how much that is worth in the coming days.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Crypticshock said:
Wal-Mart truck driver. Read a statement that Wal-Mart will take responsibility. Let's just see how much that is worth in the coming days.
...why am I not surprised that it was a Walmart truck driver? *sigh* For fuck's sake...