• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tracy McGrady retires

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Last week Allen Iverson retired, this week after 16 seasons Tracy McGrady hangs it up as well. T-Mac didn't accomplish much when it came to playoff success, but he was one of the greatest scorers the nba as ever seen. Leave your thoughts about McGrady here, and do you believe he'll end up in the HOF one day?

Joster

If only him and Yao Ming could have stayed healthy he could have brought a championship to Houston. I do believe he's Hall of Fame worthy but at the same time if he doesn't get it in it's understandable.

Joshua Howe

I believe he will make the Hall Of Fame. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there has been a Scoring Champ that's not been inducted...? The major hamper on his career was obviously not accomplishing much in the post-season, but he was still an unreal player. He has some stats that few can approach; especially in the scoring regard.