Trackpants or Jeans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Dec 20, 2008.

?

Which?

1. Jeans

83.3%
  2. Trackies

16.7%
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What do you prefer to wear?

I like both, but I always wear jeans, I've got this awesome pair of jeans that I fell in love with the day I saw them, had them for ages now, as for trackies, I wear them around the house or when I am going down to the shops.

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

what the hail are trackpants? that the same thing as sweatpants? I wear shorts most of the time

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I mainly wear cargo pants but if I am not wearing cargo's then I wear jeans.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, we over here call it trackpants.

5. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

At home on my comfy days, I wear sweat pants. Out I extremely close to always wear jeans.

6. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

Here often the only people that wear tracksuit trousers are known as 'Neds' or 'Chavs.' Not really a title I'd want.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I never know what to call them so I'll go with the American 'sweatpants.' I wear those round the house, mainly when I'm having a slumpy day. But most days I wear jeans.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I pretty much only wear jeans. To me trackpants and sweatpants are different, but I don't really wear either of them. I just find jeans more comfortable and a better look for my style and body type.

9. Mason

Mason phawq

I'm not really a jeans person. Too uncomfortable for me. But I don't really wear trackies much either. I'm mostly a shorts person.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I wear jeans whenever I want something with long legs. Not a fan of sweats.