• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tracking

ck84

Is there a way that I can track of what my friend (on the same network) is doing or opening or running software on his pc ?

leopard22

Registered Member
Are you working on a project together, ck84, and need to track your friend's progress? If so, I'm sure there's something out there that can auto-track both your activity into a project spreadsheet.

I just realized a remote admin tool is probably something my ex-boss would like to have been able to use to keep track of what I was doing on the computer all day. Wish I had had the admin privileges to turn it around on her - she was always wasting time on the Internet looking for a new horse to buy while palming her work off on me :shake: ... I miss the work there but definitely not the administration!