• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Track Palin, Sarah Palin’s adult son, arrested in Alaska

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Its about the dumbest think I've ever heard.

I'm hoping that Palin stumping for Trump does more damage to Trump than good. But I gave up guessing how people will react.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is a guy with PTSD doing with an AR-15?

But, gun rights. Am I right?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Trump is smart he will lose her. I watched one of his rally's and she referred to him as a millionaire. Where has she been, must have not been listening to Trump. I'm sure she will bring some on board but a lot of his supporters are turned off by her. She will be political poison.

I hope he gets convicted of domestic violence so he can't have a gun. I can understand getting mad about her contacting an ex on but come on.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe domestic violence in Alaska is only a misdemeanor, not with his track record, no pun intended.lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Where did she blame it on the president?
"My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different, they come back hardened," she said. "They come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airman and every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country," she added. "And that starts from the top."

"That comes from our own president," she elaborated, "where they have to look at him and wonder, 'Do you know what we go through? Do you know what we're trying to do to secure America?'"

"So when my own son is going through what he goes through coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who kind of feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with," she continued before pivoting back to her Trump endorsement. "And it makes me realize, more than ever, it is now or never, for the sake of America's finest, that we have that commander-in-chief who will respect them and honor them."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...violence-on-obama.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If Trump is smart he will lose her. I watched one of his rally's and she referred to him as a millionaire. Where has she been, must have not been listening to Trump. I'm sure she will bring some on board but a lot of his supporters are turned off by her. She will be political poison.

I hope he gets convicted of domestic violence so he can't have a gun. I can understand getting mad about her contacting an ex on but come on.
I heard a little of it on the radio. Her delivery and her tone was terrible. She used to be decent at stump speeches. When I listened, all I could think of was this:

Actually I think Palin sounded worse than HRC.