• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Toys 'R Us giving away Shaymin (in the U.S.)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
We don't get same treats at Toysrus here. I was there last weekend, checking out video games and toys, I don't think they had any promotion lined up.

Why did toysRus deleted the event listing?

Malificus

Likes snow
Toys 'R' Us deleted the event listing from facebook because Nintendo had a official announcement planned, and the one by Toys 'R' Us was premature.

I probably should have mentioned that it was U.S. Toys R Us stores.

The event is timed with the US premiere of the 11th Pokemon Movie on February 15th, a European equivalent would probably be timed around a similar event.

A side note, a similar event is taking place the week before Platinum is released stateside, but the promotional Pokemon there will be a level 100 Regigigas.

Turbo

Registered Member
if anyone goes and can snag an extra one, let me know. i'll give you my friend code to work out a trade.

Malificus

Likes snow
I think the only way for someone to do that would be to have a second copy of the game.

Turbo

Registered Member
you'd be surprised how many young kids would trade it for a pokemon that ash has in the cartoons or something they never caught and really want.

Malificus

Likes snow
Also, I know have mah Shaymin :3

Turns out all you need to get one is a pokedex. Not even the national dex. |:>