Tournament Pick'em 2010

Who is down for doing this again? Is there anyway we can keep last years group and just update it?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm in for sure. Brackets are released a week from Sunday. I doubt last year's group is still there, but it's not hard to make a new one. Do you guys have any preference of Yahoo or ESPN?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for creating this Echoes, I've joined and I just asked my brother to join and he said he will.

My team name is John Wall.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Do you guys care how the points are set up? There are options to award bonus points for picking upsets and stuff.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have no preferences to be honest with you, your the organizer of this this tournament, and you have the most knowledge when it comes to College Basketball, so I say do it however you want too.

Just signed up and I'm with BR, however you want to set it up is fine with me.

I might be able to get Jasz to join as well. She always enjoys a little MM pick'em.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I always love to play and see how well I can do, and during the first 2 rounds I'm usually 65% but afterwards it goes downhill. But this time around there's going to be a lot of upsets IMO so it's going to be a toughy. I just joined and my name is Best Bracket Picker. Looking forward to see how good we can do guys...best of luck to everyone.