Tournament Pick'em 2010

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Konshentz, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Who is down for doing this again? Is there anyway we can keep last years group and just update it?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm in for sure. Brackets are released a week from Sunday. I doubt last year's group is still there, but it's not hard to make a new one. Do you guys have any preference of Yahoo or ESPN?

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I've done it for a few years on ESPN, but last year's GF pick'em was from Yahoo and that was just fine.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm more customed to Yahoo, but I don't care if it's ESPN. I'm definitely in this for sure.

5. Major

6. Babe_Ruth

Thanks for creating this Echoes, I've joined and I just asked my brother to join and he said he will.

My team name is John Wall.

7. Major

Do you guys care how the points are set up? There are options to award bonus points for picking upsets and stuff.

8. Babe_Ruth

I have no preferences to be honest with you, your the organizer of this this tournament, and you have the most knowledge when it comes to College Basketball, so I say do it however you want too.

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Just signed up and I'm with BR, however you want to set it up is fine with me.

I might be able to get Jasz to join as well. She always enjoys a little MM pick'em.

10. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I always love to play and see how well I can do, and during the first 2 rounds I'm usually 65% but afterwards it goes downhill. But this time around there's going to be a lot of upsets IMO so it's going to be a toughy. I just joined and my name is Best Bracket Picker. Looking forward to see how good we can do guys...best of luck to everyone.