Tourism Videos

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Inspired by the 'accents' thread:

Do you have any local tourism videos that might make people visit your homeland, or are their any that you've seen that have inspired you to visit or want to visit somewhere?

I like this new one for Scotland:

YouTube - Homecoming 2009

Last edited:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
aye yes, i remember this one being on the news as the new campain vist scotland. one question... well actually two....is that lulu at the end? and what has she got to do with scotland?

RATTIE

Registered Member
aye yes, i remember this one being on the news as the new campain vist scotland. one question... well actually two....is that lulu at the end? and what has she got to do with scotland?
It is Lulu at the end.
She's Scottish. :lol:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
There has been heaps of tourism videos promoting Australian culture and tourism and to be honest it seemed to work, maybe we should add sheep to it to attract them New Zealand blokes.

[youtube]QrLN4IlRIvQ[/youtube]

Here's a ad that has been banned in UK for some reason. Oooh, I know because Lara Bingle said "So, where the bloody hell are you" and those UK idiots over-reacted and don't allow 'swearing' on their television.

Gimme a break.

Australia > UK

[youtube]rn0lwGk4u9o[/youtube]

Last edited:

PentaCube

Registered Member
Love the video just because of the accents. Gotta admit, the scotts have the best accent in the world.