Tough Road Lies Ahead for Improved Hornets

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
In THE OKLAHOMAN, Darnell Mayberry writes that "seven new players have been brought in to lift the Hornets into the postseason. The only thing now standing between them and a projected playoff appearance are the games themselves. Two things suggest the games will be more difficult: 1) The Hornets aren't sneaking up on anyone this season. 2) The Hornets aren't the only Western Conference team to upgrade this offseason. Thirteen of the Western Conference's 15 teams have a realistic chance of making the playoffs this season, which should leave wins even more difficult to come by in 2006-07."
http://www.newsok.com/article/2827106

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think the Hornets have a big chance to get far in the Western Conference this season, with all the new additions they have made to the team, and with the improvement of Chris Paul, they should be a real good team this season, and should surprise a lot of teams in my mind.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I also believe that the hornets have the ability to be a great team in the future with Chris Paul leading them. I think with the changes they made the hornets made will improve the team next season.