Tough decision

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, Jun 18, 2008.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I know this sounds familiar to the new thread that was made called "Last Call" but I think it's a little different. Your on a airplane, and you just found out that your plane is going down and you have no chance of surviving. What would you do call your husband/wife...boyfriend/girlfriend one last time to say to them you love them very much or would you just sleep with the person next to you. I know it seems a pretty shallow question, but I'm really curious to see what people will answer.

2. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i would keep tyring to savethe plain, even if it was hopeless. knowing me, i probably wouldnt think to call the people i love, i would be to scared to think strait

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

This is your captian speaking...Light em up cause we are going down.:lol:

I think I would call my wife and pull out my stash and smoke till I can smoke no more. If I have my laptop with me I would make a quick video letter and say good bye and leave the my web cam on to document the crash..YT=the new black box..

Anyhow that's what I would do if the plane is going to crash..

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'd be sitting there in shock most likely and I could almost guarantee you there would be no one I would be wanting to call if it happened this this minute.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Is anybody reading the actual post? He's not really asking what you do, but if you would either call your loved ones or fuck a stranger. Basically, he wants to know if we have souls. No doubt I'd call my loved ones and let them know I wasn't going to make it. I'd tell them how much they meant to me and not to linger over my death, to move on and enjoy life because it would be painful to me knowing that my death hurt so many people and caused them to fall behind in life.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The choice is between calling your loved one for the last time or having a last quickie sex you'd have in your life? :lol: I'll call my loved ones of course and tell them how much I love them and what I'd wish for them to do/be when I'm gone. At least I get to live the last minutes of my life on a more meaningful note.

7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Call the people I know, of course.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

My thread made you think of this?:lol:

If I was that desperate to feel sexual pleasure one last time, I guess I'd call the man I love and kill two birds with one stone. I only need one hand to hold the phone.;)

Boredie likes this.
  9. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

This is by far the best answer yet. I actually laughed out loud when I read this. But i'd go with everyone else reply. There's nothing in this world that means more then your loved one, so why why ruin a chance talking to them one last time, for not even 5 minutes of please.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'd call my loved ones.