Movies Total Recall, your thoughts...

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by juha82, Apr 11, 2008.

1. juha82

juha82 Registered Member

about this one?
    A classic.
    Great movie to me.

2. kajinpl

kajinpl Registered Member

It's a classic Arnold flick. If you enjoy any action flicks from the early 90s and such this is one of them to get.

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Isn't this the Schwartzsehcheneeggerrrerssster movie? I like the part where they're on Mars and his eyes start to be sucked out of his eyes. And where the fake face peels apart wen asked what he's at customs. And when he pulls the ping pong ball out of his nose. And when he keeps killing that same clone. And when he finds out he's a clone too. And his ferret when he's teaching kindergarten. Yea. Sweet ass movie.

4. juha82

juha82 Registered Member

I think this movie is underrated IMO.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This was a fantastic movie. I always love the sci-fi adventures. Arnold did a great job as always and even the ending was pretty decent. 5 stars!

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

My mom says the reason why I love violence so much is because she watched Total Recall when she was pregnant with me. :-o

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a huge Arnold fan, almost like all his movies that he has played in, but Total Recall is complete garbage in my opinion, I've seen it once and I was totally disapointed. I refuse to watch it ever again. The storyline was god aweful, and to me the movie made no sence. So I usually give praises to Arnold's movies but cannot do that for this one.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I loved the part where he dressed up as a fat lady to get past security. Then, it started to malfunction and he then took off the head and threw it at somebody. LOL