• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Total Posts Today feature

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The one that is in the upper left hand corner on the new skins...

Its gotta be broken. We've been at 132 post today for many days haha

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its constantly saying 4 new members too. Seems like that is always what it says anyway.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It's been getting stuck a lot for the past few months. Just another thing that needs fixing, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It's all 6 of the stats up there that gets stuck. I miss seeing the daily stats. I checked that every day.

dDave

V.I.P.
The number always seems to get stuck at 132 posts. Not really sure what's wrong with it.

Guess that's just one more thing to add to the list.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah all of those stats are stuck

Been the same for days

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think at the bottom where it gives our newest member is broke too. Still has a guys name there that joined a week ago and we have had people join since then.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've noticed that the Posts Today ticker does randomly update but only when we drop below a certain number of posts (maybe 132?). It was up to 180ish a few days ago. But, generally, it stays stuck at 132 for me.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Occasionally the newest member will change too but its been stuck on that guy for a while now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It only updates every few hours to save server resources. Must have been a fluke that it was 132 for a while. It's working just fine. The total post numbers are different from another area on the site but that's because one of them counts all forums and the other counts just those that count posts.