Total chaos on RAW

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE is finally making sense in some of the things they are doing. They recognize there is no GM on Raw, nobody in power and thus everybody is doing whatever they want to. JBL is the perfect heel...he makes me hate him better than anybody since Hassan...he's awesome in his role.

You see Cena and Cryme Tyme and all this chaos and it makes sense..nobody is there to tell them stop it. All the talking and non-matches made sense, because there is no one making decisions. Just the superstars doing whatever the fuck they want to do. But, the titles weren't ignored. In fact, they all seemed far more important tonight than they did last night. Championships controlled the action.

I wonder how long it'll be gang warfare before a new GM is crowned? It feels like a show just getting off the ground, or a mutiny or some sort...I dig it.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Aw man, I wonder if Cena will be bringing back the Chain Gang with the assistance of Cryme Tyme. :lol:

I actually thought a GM was going to be announce last night Seemed like a good time to finally get one. Of course, all this anarchy on RAW is entertaining, too. ^.^

3. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

haha a new chain gang with actual wrestlers? I might be able to dig it.

4. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Millz you're reminding me of the old Alliance days when Austin and Booker were both heels. Booker said Dig it or something like that, and Austin says "Where's your shovel?"

Millz likes this.