Tosic to Manchester United?

Discussion in 'Football / Soccer' started by Vidic15, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

ESPNsoccernet - England - United granted work permit for Serbian star Tosic

You wouldn't imagine how good this kid actually is, one of the best wingers to ever come out from Serbia! If he joins, just for you guys to know, his nickname is Bambi.

I hope we sign him, it will be bloody awesome!

Oh by the way, Tosic>>Nani

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yep, he's definitely signing in January for £5.5M.

I know very little about him.

How good is he Alex?

Vidic15 likes this.
  3. Vidic15

Has the ability to really confuse the opponent, fast with the ball and very very handy in the midfield.

Has represented Serbia and scored crucial goals.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  4. English-Emo-Boy

Is he good enough to be at a club like United?

5. Vidic15

I wouldn't say that he is too good for them, but he is defenitely the United type of player, I believe that he'll really mature up at United and be a star one day.

A future Ballon d'or winner, mark my words.

6. English-Emo-Boy

Well he sounds good enough to me.

I doubt he'll feature this season, maybe go out on loan but we are paying alot of money for him so hopefully he'll get his chance sooner rather than later.

7. Vidic15

They can tell Nani to piss off, because Tosic is a perfect replacement for Giggs.

Tosic > Nani.

8. SirAlex

SirAlex Registered Member

I can't see him becoming an instant starter, more likely to become a reserve for the first 6 months with the odd cup appearance or appearance against a spud team(Stoke). Next season though, especially if Giggs calls it quits he will definantly challenge Nani for the spot on the left.

9. Vidic15

It's going to be a little bit hard for him, I think, Serbian football is nothing compared to what EPL actually is, EPL has more action, more fitness, more stamina, more expierenced players, it's going to take a while for him to settle down, but I hope he settles down as fast as Vidic did. But we'll see, if he is lucky enough, he'll sit out about 2-3 months and then maybe make his debut, but this is for sure, they'll try to get him more fitter and more mature.

10. English-Emo-Boy

Well we officially bought him today and his team mate for a conbined transfer fee of £16M.

Apparently Tosic will come straight to the club whereas his Mate will stay on loan at his present club.

It's always exciting to see a new player and if Ferguson rates him then he can't be half bad.