TV Tosh.O

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Does anybody else watch this show on Comedy Central? I always thought Tosh was a hilarious comedian but I absouletely love his TV show as well. From the web redemptions to the jokes to the clips were he breaks down them and tears them apart.

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

I love this show, I was absolutely excited when they started the second season last week. I always make sure to watch it when it comes out each week. The jokes are hysterical, the stuff they show can be absolutely disgusting or outright funny.

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

daniel tosh is my favorite comedian...

i LOVE this show...

he's a pretty mean dude but i eat his jokes up!

Millz likes this.
  4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Daniel Tosh is one of my favorite comedians. I've heard about his show, but never could get around to watching it. What day is it on? I'm sure I'll find it entertaining.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Okay, so I've been DVRing this and it's absolutely hilarious. He's had me in tears a few times. The breakdowns are my favorite.

6. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I like TOsh's stand up comedy, but this show is god aweful. Its like America's Favorite Home Videos, but the host is a massive Tool. Absolutely a major tool.

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Other than watching the videos he puts on the show, it's not very funny. Literally anyone could do what he does, he just got lucky and thought up to show viral videos on the television first.

8. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

I didn't LOVE him as a comedian. But I really like his show. And who cares if anyone could do it? It doesn't make it any less funny.

He can take a video I don't find funny and make it funny!

Plus he is just a cool guy xD 2 of my favorite little things he's ever done:

YouTube - Tosh.0 cinnamon challenge

YouTube - Men vs Women - Tosh.0

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

You like the guy's comedy but you think he's a tool? And it's not like America's Funniest Home Videos, it's like The Soup, get it straight. Haha.

And basically everything shown on TV is something anyone could do, that doesn't make it any less entertaining.

Like Pr3t said, Tosh takes things that aren't funny and makes them hilarious.

It's a great show, with a great host.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz